Registrations & payment options
- FULL Seminar Registration Friday 19 June 1pm – Sunday 21 June – $895*
- Seminar Registration Friday 19 June – Saturday 20 June (1.5 days) – $650
- Seminar Registration Saturday 20 June – Sunday 21 June (2 days) – $750
Optional workshops (if attending Friday) Friday 19 June 8.45am –11.45am – $50
- Inhaler device technique – Lung Foundation
- Persistent Pain
- Quality use of medicines for palliative care patients
*Early bird offer ($100 off full registration) expires 31 March 2020
The online registration form gives you five payment options. An invoice/Receipt will be emailed to you once we have received the payment and your registration form.
- Electronic transfer to AACP NAB account. BSB: 082 902 A/C: 641286571. Please use your MRN followed by ConPharm as the reference.
- Credit Card via AACP website using our secure eWAY payment gateway. Please use ConPharm as the invoice number.
- Cheque made payable to AACP, PO Box 288 Fyshwick ACT 2609.
- Invoice prior to payment – Please indicate this on the registration form.
- Payment Plan – To assist you with the costs of attending this premier professional event, the AACP has developed a payment plan that will allow you to spread the registration cost over several months.
After paying an initial, upfront deposit of $300, the balance of the registration cost will be divided into 2 monthly payments.
If you are interested in taking advantage of this unique opportunity to attend the 16th Annual Consultant Clinical Pharmacy Seminar ConPharm 20, complete the registration form indicating the Payment plan option and you will be emailed an invoice with payment instructions.
If you have any further enquires please contact the ConPharm organisers Sarah or Nadia via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 02 6120 2800.